Region of Lox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Region of Lox

Years later, a new Lox Story is happening....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 head

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kyle10
Lox Resident
kyle10

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

2 head Empty
PostSubject: 2 head   2 head Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:26 am

I was walking in the mountains and stumbled across a small pond... I took a sip and heard a bunch of roars and grunts. I went to investigate and I found a hoard of Monozu (#633) were in a small circle around a big rock which held a proud looking Jiheddo (#634) on top. I started to watch when I sneezed! Embarassed They all looked toward me and used dragon breath on me!... I stumbled back at the power of it and sent out my Pupitar to protect me. I told it to use rock slide on them but the Jiheddo used dragon claw to break all of the rocks! I told Pupitar to use hyper beam on them and the Monozu all fainted. But the Jiheddo jumped away and used shadow ball!... Pupitar took the hit because of the effects of hyper beam... But recovered and used earthquake to throw it off balance! then Pupitar started to glow and turned into a Tyranitar!!!... My new Tyranitar used night burst on Jiheddo and it fainted!... I threw a pokeball at Jiheddo and caught it! I jogged out of the mountains to head for the tunnels!
Back to top Go down

2 head
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Region of Lox :: The North :: The Mountain Range-
Jump to: