Region of Lox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Region of Lox

Years later, a new Lox Story is happening....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Torchic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owen
Lox Resident
Owen

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

Training Torchic Empty
PostSubject: Training Torchic   Training Torchic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 am

Battling an army of snovers
Okay Torchic, do just what we practiced. One of the snovers comes charging at Torchic, but Torchic jumps off snover's head, somersaults, comes down and pecks snover making snover faint. (( < a very weak snover of course )) Alright Torchic! Great Job! Now use ember! Defeats four more Now finish the rest off with scratch! Defeats three more scaring the rest off.
Back to top Go down
Owen
Lox Resident
Owen

Character sheet
Badges:

Training Torchic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Torchic   Training Torchic Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:06 am

Shucks they ran away, oh well, torchic take a rest in your pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Owen
Lox Resident
Owen

Character sheet
Badges:

Training Torchic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Torchic   Training Torchic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:15 am

later on.....
Hey, I see something up ahead, is that..... it is! It's a hord of stantler...
and what do ya know, it's coming straight for me, wait what? AHHHH! IT'S
COMING STRAIGHT TOWARD ME!!!! RUN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Owen
Lox Resident
Owen

Character sheet
Badges:

Training Torchic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Torchic   Training Torchic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:45 am

After running away and getting in a safe place.
You know, I wonder who caused that stampede. ( KYLE!!! )Oh wells, better continue training. Torchic come on out! starts walking again Oh look, there is a delibird, ready to fight torchic? Okay, Use ember! Sucess! A direct hit!
good job torchic! Torchic acts a little bit too proud a wasn't paying attention to delibird using present ( turns out to be the one that explodes not heals ) Ouch, that must've hurt. Torchic you okay? Torchic stands up Great nowuse scra.. Look Out! Torchic gets hit by another present Oh boy, not again. Okay that's it Torchic, Ember! ( Torchic's ember wasn't just any ember, it was a HUGE one. ) Alright! Great job Torchic! Good thing your ability Blaze you wouldn't be able to use that final ember huh. Torchic, Torchic? Are you glowing? Are you evolving? Torchic evolves into combusken Training Torchic 971922 AWESOME! I GOT A COMBUSKEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Torchic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Torchic   Training Torchic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Torchic
Page 1 of 1