Region of Lox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Region of Lox

Years later, a new Lox Story is happening....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone think it is funny . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devin
Lox Citizen
Devin

Female Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1,250

Anyone think it is funny . . . Empty
PostSubject: Anyone think it is funny . . .   Anyone think it is funny . . . Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:12 am

Does anyone else think that it took me about five days to assemble the strongest team in Lox? Illyana and Edward (Gardevoir and Gallade) alone would make an impossibly powerful team, and not because of their psychic types. The Pokedex, and Bulpedia say that Gardevoir have the ability to use both Telepathy and to see the future. Okay, seriously, with those abilities for my pokemon, not to mention the loyalty and power of Gallade's, who are also telepathics and telekenetics - that makes those two alone really. Dang. Powerful. They also have intelligence just two ranks below Mewtwo, which is one below Lucario, and which is also higher than Zapdos, Ho-oh, Articuno, Moltres, Latios, or Latias. They're even smarter than Magnezone, which is supposed to be an incredibly intelligent pokemon.

On top of that, I'll soon have a Frosslass, Lucario, and Garchomp. Which, seriously, pwns.
Schools.
Owns.
Back to top Go down
Yosh9000
Lox Resident
Yosh9000

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think it is funny . . .   Anyone think it is funny . . . Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:02 pm

Hax!
Back to top Go down
Noah
Lox Veteran
Noah

Male Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 500

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think it is funny . . .   Anyone think it is funny . . . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Kk, a few Q's.

First of all, don't pay too much attention to Pokedex entries when it comes to a Pokemon's power.

random pokedex stuff wrote:

It spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders. Known to cause forest fires unintentionally.

Its bones are 1,000 times harder than human bones. Using its durability and strength, it can destroy tall buildings.

Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees F. Water
is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog.

Yeah that future seeing stuff of Gardevoir's is probably some myth some guy made up back in B.C. or something.

Although it might have the ability to semi-predict the oponents moves and communicate with the mind...

Wait what?
Devin wrote:
They also have intelligence just two ranks below Mewtwo, which is one below Lucario, and which is also higher than Zapdos, Ho-oh, Articuno, Moltres, Latios, or Latias. They're even smarter than Magnezone, which is supposed to be an incredibly intelligent pokemon.

Where do you get that?
Back to top Go down
https://worldofpokemon-lox.rpg-board.net
Devin
Lox Citizen
Devin

Character sheet
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think it is funny . . .   Anyone think it is funny . . . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:17 am

Bulpedia, with the rest of the stuff. Scroll down to see their Intelligence Rating.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Lox Veteran
Noah

Character sheet
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think it is funny . . .   Anyone think it is funny . . . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 am

Bulbapedia doesn't work right now, the server must be down. I don't remember an intelligence rating, they must have just added it.....

Hmm well my team is gonna be better!!

Beedrill. Its a giant bee.
Armaldo the dinosaur bug.
Vespiquen, who can legally summon baby combee to help here in battle ( attack order, heal order, defend order )

and REGIGIGAS ok maybe not but I am deffinitley gonna be on his team.

Team Regi!!!

Edit: Okay bulbapedia is working now...I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Lox Citizen
Devin

Character sheet
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think it is funny . . .   Anyone think it is funny . . . Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:36 am

Really? I know I keep seeing it . . . it's about halfway down the page, by Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Recruit Rate. My team is simple:

Gardevoir - Mentally Powerful, friendly, good psychic
Gallade - Powerful, can use several types of attacks, agile. Gardevoir needs a protector.
Garchomp - Brute Stength to crush a large amount of opponents, like with the Wingulls.
Frosglass - Ghost + Ice, giving it an elemental advantage over several types. Plus, it has an anti-dragon advantage while maintaining the ability to take down ghosts and psychic. (It's the perfect pokemon to take down the rest of my team itself.)
Lucario - Steel, Fighting, Dragon, Fire + High Attack and Sp. Attack and Speed. OWNS.
Spiritomb - High Sp. Defense and Defense, plus no weaknesses. It's a great last resort. Plus it can learn Rock, Bug, Ghost, Dark, Psychic, and Ice.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Lox Veteran
Noah

Character sheet
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think it is funny . . .   Anyone think it is funny . . . Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:07 am

Oh by Mystery Dungeon!! Ok lemme check.....aha! The IQ thing. Is this it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone think it is funny . . .   Anyone think it is funny . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone think it is funny . . .
Page 1 of 1