Region of Lox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Region of Lox

Years later, a new Lox Story is happening....

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Lox Veteran
Noah

Male Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 500

It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:57 am

Back to top Go down
https://worldofpokemon-lox.rpg-board.net
Kuree
Lox Resident
Kuree

Male Number of posts : 159

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 400

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:02 am

did u ever notice that the first 3 letters of the video id spell out YEs?
Back to top Go down
sirjerith
Lox Citizen
sirjerith

Male Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 pm

YEs I did!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/sirjerith/
Devin
Lox Citizen
Devin

Female Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1,250

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Woooow - just wow. You guys all look like you're . . . 10 or so.

By the way, Palkia kicks Diagla Arse. Always.

But Giratina kicks both their arses simetaniously.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Lox Veteran
Noah

Character sheet
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Devin wrote:
Woooow - just wow. You guys all look like you're . . . 10 or so.

By the way, Palkia kicks Diagla Arse. Always.

But Giratina kicks both their arses simetaniously.

How rude. In fact, you know one of us IS 10 and the rest are all 13.

I bet if you put a video of yourself, we could say the same about you.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Lox Citizen
Devin

Character sheet
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 am

Touche` - I look young for my age; I know. But, seriously, so do you. The whole playing with pokemon dolls added to that Razz Honestly, I was laughing most of that video because it looked so pathetic. And I don't mean that as an insult: It was just so dang hilarious to see 13 year olds playing with dolls of a popular children's anime series based on the idea of capturing animals.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Lox Veteran
Noah

Character sheet
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:34 am

Devin wrote:
Touche` - I look young for my age; I know. But, seriously, so do you. The whole playing with pokemon dolls added to that Razz Honestly, I was laughing most of that video because it looked so pathetic. And I don't mean that as an insult: It was just so dang hilarious to see 13 year olds playing with dolls of a popular children's anime series based on the idea of capturing animals.

lol! Well its better than looking old for your age, amirite?

But its not a popular childrens anime based on the idea of capturing animals. Ok it is. But more importantly, it is a very complex video game based on the idea of creating an army of 6 monsters to crush any foes that cross your path. that most of those kids who watch the anime coudln't even dream to comprehend. Pokemon requires alot of strategy!!! And printer ink. I have 13 pages of my 123 page battle startegy guide printed out....
Back to top Go down
Devin
Lox Citizen
Devin

Character sheet
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:28 am

My stradegy is only two fold: Get 3 fast, two overwhelmingly powerful, one high-defense pokemon (Torterra= High Defense, 3 fast = Staraptor, Infernape, Raichu, Overwhelmingly powerful = Giratina and Eupoleon), AND teach my pokemon multi-type moves, such as Infernape learns Fighting, Fire, AND Normal, Raichu learns Ground, Fighting, Normal, and Electric, etc.

Also, using Multi-type attacks in pairs, Like Staraptor and Torterra (Fly, Earthquake) help to eliminate teams without hurting my pokemon. Surf and Dig work really well too.

I beat Silver when I was six: It's not all that complex Razz It's simply understanding numbers and liking prettier pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Lox Veteran
Noah

Character sheet
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:09 am

Well sure they can play it, but cmon. I don't expect those kids to Ev train, study IVs, breed for natures, calculate their hidden power, and all that. And even if they are internet savvy enough to discover EV training ( they never mention it in the games do they ) its still hard to do. I struggle with EV training.
Back to top Go down
Rowan
Lox Resident
Rowan

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Character sheet
Badges:
Money: 1000

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:26 pm

EHHH
Back in mah day we trained the pokemon we liked and beat up the elite four. Kids these days with their ev points and nature breeding. EHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Devin
Lox Citizen
Devin

Character sheet
Badges:

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Hey, I only learned about that stuff recently. So don't lob me in with the rest.

Plus, you stole Devin's old Trainer Card Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!   It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It can cuzits an Egg Move!! EGG MOVE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Region of Lox :: Out of Character :: OOC-
Jump to: